Easy MIG 140 Welder K2697-1
Requiring common 120 volt input power, the Easy-MIG 140 Welder can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob control, the machine is easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Consider the precise drive, rugged construction, and full list of standard accessories, and you'll find the Lincoln MIG welder 140 is an excellent choice!
- Heavy duty wire drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass - to - brass gun connection enhances conductivity
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation
- Easy - turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters
- Capable performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter
- Wide 30 - 140 amp welding output range
- Applications:Shop, farm and home
- Processes:MIG, Flux - Cored
- Input Power:120/1/60
- Input Current at Rated Output:20A
- Rated Output Current/ Voltage/ Duty Cycle:90A/19.5V @ 20%
- Output Range:30-140 A/ 50-500 WFS (1.3-12.7 m/min)/ Max. OCV
- Includes:gun, shielding gas apparatus, welding wire, work clamp. 10 ft cable
- How To MIG Weld DVD, Instructions manual
- Type: Welder
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 50 lb
- Height: 13.7"
- Width: 10.15"
- Length: 17.9"