Reading Technologies Stealth Filters STEALTH 6900B
Reading Technologies Stealth Filters
Reading Technologies Stealth filters provide regulated and balanced, clean, compressed air without dirt or water contamination! These simply designed filters are 99.5 percent effective at water removal. Reading Technologies Stealth filters are efficient and effective at a low cost--they extend the life of your tools and save energy. An extremely long element life and easy, tool-free servicing make Reading Technologies Stealth filters an optimum choice for your body shop!
* Inverse flow filtration with 3.5 in. filter depth
* Quick-disconnect clamp ring design
* 1.0 micron final filtration
* Spin-on/spin-off element
* Equipped with brass petcock manual drain
* Rated for 60 scfm
* Non-corrosive internal metal
* Pressure regulator and gauge standard
* Heavy-duty metal bowl construction
Inlet Size:1/2 in. NPT
Inlet Attachment:Female threads
Outlet Size:1/2 in. NPT
Outlet Attachment:Female threads
Bowl Capacity:16 oz.
Maximum Pressure (psi):150 psi
Mounting bracket included.