The Rail Saver W/O Pump
Get ready for an easy and cost-saving solution for your frame rail repairs with The Rail Saver. Designed by an auto body technician to help fellow auto body technicians, the rail saver repairs frame rails quickly, easily and effectively. It can convert a 4-ton ram into a powerful box rail repair tool and helps you save the frame rails. It works well on steel, high strength steel, and aluminum body components. With this tool, there is no need to heat the frame rails or to drill and cut access holes for repair. The rail saver makes a repair job so easy that your repair techs can move from one repair to another faster than ever.
This tool repairs rails up to a depth of 27”. To use it, just place the convex push pad in the desired position. If needed, you may use shims to avoid obstructions. Make sure the “Rail Body” is flat against the frame rail side opposite the damage, and calculate the depth of damage using the target at the end of the tape measure on the Rail Saver. Now mark it with a dry erase marker and place the Rail Saver into the damaged frame rail up to the depth you marked up. Expand as needed using the hand pump, and hammer out the high areas if required. Now just open the valve to release the Rail Saver and just like that, your repair is complete.
The tool comes with a bracket and can be wall mounted to save space. The included accessory kit provides better access to repair areas and a superb finishing.
Key Features of The Rail Saver:
- No need to heat
- No need to drill/cut access holes
- 4" tons surface pressure
- 1.2" expansion
- Precision frame rail and side member repair
- Up to 27" depth rail repairs
- Metal finishing capabilities
- Increased repair accessibility
- Compact and can be wall mounted
- Accessory kit design allows better access and greater finishing
- Threaded convex finishing pad : 3" x 2" x 3/8"
- Threaded convex pad 1 : 7/8" x 2" x 3/8”
- Threaded convex pad 2 : 3/4" x 1" x 3/4"
- Screws : 0.6mm – 1 x 8mm
The kit comes complete with:
- (1) Universal mount plate
- (1) 3" x 2" x 3/8" threaded convex finishing pad
- (1) 7/8" x 2" x 3/8" threaded convex pad
- (1) 3/4" x 1" x 3/4" threaded convex pad
- (5) .6mm - 1 x 8mm screws
- (1) Full face convex push pad
Model RS115-16AK Includes:
- One Rail Saver
- One accessory kit